Particularly efficient, highly manoeuvrable, and designed to work on inclines: the Scrubmaster B175 R. With three different working widths available and equipped with either disc- or cylindrical brushes providing a cleaning performance of up to 7,560 m²/h, this ride-on scrubber-drier masters almost any cleaning tasks – even when working uphill: The Scrubmaster B175 R can manage inclines of up to 15 % in cleaning mode, which makes this scrubber-drier your number-one choice when it comes to cleaning multi-storey car parks as well as other large areas such as airports and industrial production halls or shopping centres and logistics facilities.
Ergonomic and clearly structured
This ride-on scrubber-drier enables operators to carry out all cleaning tasks with ease. The design of the Scrubmaster B175 R is consistently ergonomic – and has been developed with much attention to detail. The comfortable workplace allows pleasant working and a back-friendly sitting posture. All operating elements are in clear view and within easy reach of the driver. Daily routine work is no problem at all thanks to easy-to-access and clearly marked components. From energy supply to tank cleaning: Any routine work can be carried out quickly and with very little effort.
No time-consuming pre-cleaning necessary
The pre-sweep unit (optional) collects any loose dirt prior to wet-cleaning the floor.
Innovations provide reduced operating costs and increased economic efficiency
Hako’s technological lead contributes to reducing the operating costs of the Scrubmaster B175 R as well as increasing economic efficiency and cleaning in a more eco-friendly manner.
- Hako-Chemical on Demand – need-based use of chemicals: Cleaning chemicals are added only when absolutely necessary.
- Hako-AquaControl: saves up to 50 % of water, thanks to intelligent brush systems and our automatic water-stop function when the machine stands still.
- Hako-AntiBac®: Hygiene-sensitive areas place the highest demands on floor cleaning solutions. Hako meets these demands with the antibacterial tank coating Hako-AntiBac®.
Intuitive and easy to use: The display
All cleaning functions of the Scrubmaster B175 R are visible at a glance on the illuminated 4.3-inch display, which is intuitive and easy to use – via one-touch keys or a turn-push regulator.
- button operating system: starts all cleaning functions at the push of a button
- Slow mode: reduces the speed to 3.5 km/h
- Boost button: activates both maximum water supply and brush pressure
- Info displays: e.g. for the battery charging level or the filling level of the solution and recovery tank.
Working on inclines of up to 15 % in cleaning mode
The Scrubmaster B175 R efficiently carries out cleaning tasks even in difficult conditions. This ride-on scrubber-drier is so powerful that it provides cleaning on inclines of up to 15 %, for instance on access ramps in multi-storey car parks.