The compact walk-behind scrubber-drier Scrubmaster B45 is ideal for efficiently scrubbing & drying small to medium-sized areas, for example retail stores, administration buildings, hotels and restaurants or workshops. With its high cleaning performance of up to 2,900 m²/h, this machine provides excellent results and impeccably clean floors – at low operating costs.
Ensures even more economically efficient working: the maintenance-friendly design
The design of the Scrubmaster B45 is particularly maintenance-friendly. Maintenance costs can be significantly reduced, which is yet another important factor when it comes to increasing economically efficient operation.
- Daily maintenance made easy: Thanks to colour-marked maintenance points and direct, tool-free access – for example to the solution filter.
- Large tank opening
- Easy-to-read filling level indicator
- Easy-to-dose drain valves (recovery tank)
- Error diagnosis shown in the display
Scrubbing & drying with the Scrubmaster B45: Additional benefits
- Optimal traction thanks to non-slip and non-marking tyres
- Particularly low-noise operation: The silent button reduces the speed of the suction engine (with CL/CLH only)
- Excellent manoeuvrability due to the machine’s compact design that has been optimised to provide superior “driving-away-from-walls” properties
Highly variable – suited for every application
With four brush units providing different working widths, as well as different battery systems and a wide range of additional features available, the Scrubmaster B45 offers the right solution for every application, even for working in hygiene-sensitive areas: Our model version Scrubmaster B45 CLH is equipped with Hako-AntiBac® for improved hygiene, reduced odour development, and reduced costs due to a lower consumption of disinfectants. Also available: Our Silent Mode feature providing extremely low-noise working – ideal for use in hospitals and nursing homes.
Cleaning with maximum economic efficiency
The Scrubmaster B45 focusses on maximum efficiency. The heavy-duty design – the machine is equipped with a brush unit and squeegees made of die-cast aluminium – makes this Scrubmaster particularly reliable while minimising repair costs and downtimes. Intuitive operation and superior ergonomics increase the user’s productivity. And optional extras reduce the consumption of water and cleaning detergents.