Highly productive, manoeuvrable and ergonomic: The Scrubmaster B120 R combines high area performance with extreme manoeuvrability, which makes this scrubber-drier the perfect choice when it comes to cleaning shopping centres, production halls and highly-frequented buildings such as train stations or airports. A tank capacity of 120 litres as well as the machine’s cleaning performance of 5,800 m²/h, four different working widths available and long machine runtimes ensure fast and efficient cleaning of larger areas.
This ride-on scrubber-drier is extremely flexible in every-day use. When equipped with two cylindrical brushes, it enables sweeping and scrubbing in a single working step. The Scrubmaster B120 R can be equipped with either disc- or cylindrical brushes to meet individual cleaning requirements. Changing from disc- to cylindrical brushes and vice versa is particularly easy thanks to the upward-opening side strippers.
Intuitive and easy to use
All the cleaning functions of the Scrubmaster B120 R are visible at a glance on the illuminated display, which is intuitive and easy to use.
- button operating system: starts all cleaning functions at the push of a button
- Boost button: activates both maximum water supply and brush pressure
- Slow mode: reduces the speed to 3.5 km/h
- Warning signal: warns the operator when the filling level in the solution tank sinks below 10 litres
Highly flexible in every-day use: The Scrubmaster B120 R provides easy cleaning of corners, narrow aisles and hallways. Thanks to its particular benefits – the 90-degree steering angle and a turning circle of only 179 cm – this machine can make a complete U-turn in the smallest of areas.
This scrubber-drier provides a perfect workplace for operators. The design of the Scrubmaster B120 R focusses on superior ergonomics – right down to the last detail. The machine is equipped with a wide range of practical features that ensure more efficient working. The comfortable seat allows a pleasant and back-friendly sitting posture. All operating elements are clearly arranged and within easy reach of the driver. Daily routine work is no problem at all thanks to easy-to-access and clearly marked components. From energy supply to tank cleaning: Any routine work can be carried out quickly and with very little effort.
Innovations provide reduced operating costs and increased economic efficiency
Hako’s technological lead contributes to reducing operating costs, increasing economic efficiency and cleaning in a more eco-friendly manner.
- Hako-Chemical on Demand – need-based use of chemicals: Cleaning chemicals are added only when absolutely necessary.
- Hako-AquaControl: saves up to 50 % of water, thanks to intelligent brush systems and our automatic water-stop function when the machine stands still.
- Hako-LowNoise: ensures that noise does not become a nuisance. Particularly low-noise working that causes no disturbance at all